Thank you for helping Operation Give make millions of kids smile by organizing a collection drive for your group, church, school, or business. Working together, we will send a toy to every Iraqi child, and a message of hope to a whole country. We kindly ask that you follow these instructions for organizing a drive and for shipping donations to our warehouse. Thank you for helping Operation Give make millions of kids smile by organizing a collection drive for your group, church, school, or business. Working together, we will send a toy to every Iraqi child, and a message of hope to a whole country. We kindly ask that you follow these instructions for organizing a drive and for shipping donations to our warehouse.
1. Notify us of your campaign. Please email (1) the name of your organization, (2) your name, (3) a contact email address or phone number, and (4) the date you anticipate shipping your donations to Operation Give to email@example.com. We will post this information on our Local Groups page. We encourage you to coordinate shipping with other groups in your area.
2. Excite your group about Operation Give, Chief Wiggles, the stories of Uncle Wiggle Wings and Operation Little Vittles, and encourage everyone to participate.
3. Help your group understand what you’re collecting. Please familiarize yourself with the Suggested Gifts list so you can answer your group’s questions.
4. Collect Gifts. Do this whichever way you think will be most successful.
You may also invite donors to attach a photo or a note with their gift so the Iraqi child can better connect with the person behind their surprise, making the gift more meaningful and heartfelt.
5. Sort your donations by category. We are sorting all donations in America to simplify the distribution process in Iraq. We ask that groups sending 6 or more boxes sort their donations prior to shipping them to the Operation Give warehouse. The list of sorting categories is here. If you don’t have enough items from a category to fill a box, please use plastic bags to keep categories separate within a box. Solo items from a category do not need to be separated or placed in bags.
6. Ship your donations to Operation Give.
First, place all of your items in a sturdy box. Label the outside of the box with what the contents are.
Then, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org In the email, include your Name, Phone Number, if you are part of any organized group that is supporting Operation Give's efforts for Iraq & Afghanistan, and what you are sending to Operation Give.
You will either receive a phone call or an email from Operation Give with the FedEx Account number to use in order to get free shipping.
Next, fill out the FedEx shipping form that you can get at any FedEx office or drop-off location. The address to send items to is:
2275 South 900 West
Salt Lake City, Utah 84119
Ship your items FedEx Express Saver, their three day air service. In the Account Number field, put in the number 373325848
Finally, either drop off you box at a FedEx location or call them and arrange for a pick up. It is that easy!
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email us at: email@example.com
7. Notify us of your shipment's size and estimated date of arrival at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Be happy! You’ve helped put smiles on a million children’s faces!